The main menu" Procedures for hair" Colouring" Colouring of hair basmy and henna. Dark and chocolate – 1: 3; Black – 1: 4. Except above-mentioned flowers, it is possible to receive also other shades with addition of the following products
Today, fashionable trend is use of cosmetology means on the basis of natural ingredients as substances which contain in their structure, well influence an organism.
The modern cosmetology industry offers various means for coloring of hair if to trust advertizing, present paints treat, humidify, feed, protect, restore.
However even the most expensive paints contain the mass of the substances which are perniciously influencing on skin and indumentum in the structure. Therefore many women gave preference to natural dyes. One of the most popular natural dyes is the basma.
Basma – the natural product made from a plant indigofer tinctorial, growing in the tropical countries. Indigofera tinctorial is known for such properties:
Basma positively influences hair and head skin:
- Deeply feeds hair;
- Intensively moistens head indumentum;
- Dandruff treats;
- Eliminates an itch and a peeling;
- Gives to hair a beautiful shade and paints over a gray hair;
- Intensifies growth of healthy hair;
- Restores structure of the injured hair;
- Strengthens hair bulbs;
- Protects indumentum from aggressive influence of thermal, climatic, chemical factors;
- Gives natural gloss and natural volume.
The effect is reached thanks to structure of a product in which contain:
- Natural pitches;
- Mineral components;
- Vitamin complex;
- Plant extracts.
Despite positive properties, there are contraindications:
- Recent coloring by professional paint;
- Chemical wave;
- Too fair hair;
- Individual intolerance.
Proportions of application of a basma and henna for achievement of the necessary color
Basma – resistant dye which gives saturated-blue or green color in view of what the natural product can be used with henna.
- The light brown – 1:1;
- The copper – 4:1;
- The bronze – 2:1;
- The dark-chestnut – 1:2;
- The dark and chocolate – 1:3;
- The black – 1:4.
Except above-mentioned flowers, it is possible to receive also other shades with addition of the following products:
- Camomile broth for golden and red tone;
- Red wine – for Mahogany color;
- Strong black tea – for tone, chestnut with red outflow;
- Natural coffee – for a chocolate shade;
- Beet juice – for Dark Bordeaux color.
Not less attractive tone turn out at addition of tinctures and decoctions from oak bark, a saffron, an onions peel, and also cocoa powder, a carnation, a turmeric, cinnamon, freshly squeezed juice from fruit and vegetables.
- To 70 gramo. henna and a basma — for short hair;
- 100 g – for hair to a neck;
- 150 g – for hair to shoulders;
- 200 g – for hair to shovels;
- 250 g – for hair to a waist.
At observance of proportions of a basma and henna, beautiful tone of hair surely will turn out.
In more detail about coloring of hair henna it is possible to read here.
The classical recipe of preparation of paint on the basis of a basma and henna
To prepare natural paint, stock up:
- Basma (the quantity depends on length of locks and desired tone)
- Henna (the quantity depends on length of hair and a desired shade)
In ceramic, glass or plastic capacity mix a basma and henna (the quantity depends on length of hair and desired tone). Heat water to 90 degrees. Fill in henna and a basma with water, carefully stir mix to a pastelike state. At desire it is possible to add other natural dyes. Cool natural paint. Means for coloring of hair is ready to application.
Rules of carrying out procedure
That coloring of hair took place successfully, conform to the rules:
- Before procedure 3 days don’t wash the head and don’t use styling sprays;
- Strictly adhere to the doses specified in recipes;
- Before putting paint make the test for identification of allergic and collateral reactions;
- Apply mix on a thin lock to check the chosen shade;
- Put on gloves;
- Cover shoulders with a towel;
- Apply fat cream or vaseline on a forehead, ears, a neck that skin wasn’t painted as means very resistant, to wash away it extremely difficult;
- Coat all length of hair: from roots till the ends. For convenience use a brush for coloring, foam rubber or a sponge;
- Collect hair in a bunch, a tail or a gulka;
- Put on a cellophane package or a polyethylene hat;
- Wrap up the head a terry towel or a woolen scarf;
- Action time — of 30 minutes (for a fair hair and subtle shades) till 4 o’clock (in case of coloring in black color). For receiving copper and chestnut shades — 1,5 hours;
- Wash away paint without use of shampoo;
- Dry up hair in the natural way;
- Don’t use shampoo, balm or a mask within 3 days;
Apply natural paint of 1 times in 2-3 months.
Observing a professional advice, the basma will present attractive tone without harm for skin and indumentum.
Basma – remarkable means which not only will paint hair, but also will revitalize them, having allocated with force, vital energy and beauty.