Therefore for maintenance of the necessary shade it is necessary to repeat regularly coloring of hair natural dyes (an exception, besides, henna and a basma are).
Today four groups of dyes for hair are known: clarifying, chemical, tinting and vegetable. In this article we will talk specifically about the last which hides in herself many beautiful shades and most useful “bonuses”. At once we will tell, natural dyes for hair is a henna, a camomile, a basma, a root of a rhubarb, coffee and other products of a natural origin.
It is important! If your locks were exposed to a biowave, chemical coloring or any other similar procedure not so long ago, it is necessary to use dyes of the fourth group as there is a risk with care to receive not the most beautiful color. Generally this caution concerns henna and a basma.
Recipes of house paints
Recently the increasing number of women prefers to change color of a head of hear by means of the paints prepared from vegetable components.
And it isn’t surprising, after all here the mass of obvious advantages:
- Lack of adverse destructive effect on head skin and structure of hair;
- Possibility of receiving interesting shades;
- Good nutrition hair a follicle vitamins, minerals, macro – microcells;
- Restoration and strengthening of a hair core;
- Normalization of water-in-oil balance;
- Elimination of dandruff;
- Acquisition by hair of gloss, silkiness, poslushnost and volume.
The only lack of such means – their low firmness. After the next washing of the head the part of the painting pigment will be washed away. Therefore for maintenance of the necessary shade it is necessary to repeat regularly coloring of hair natural dyes (an exception, besides, henna and a basma are).
But after all it not so much minus, how many plus! To whom will frequent improving procedures prevent?
Attention! To receive a uniform color, it is necessary to consider specific features of hair, their initial color and percent of a gray hair. For example, rare thin locks paint natural components quickly and paints it is required less.
And long, dense and thick ringlets need longer influence and amount of dye.
Henna + basma
The most effective natural dyes giving rich resistant color. As a rule, the crushed leaves indigofer (basm) aren’t used alone because they paint in green or green-blue.
Therefore they are combined with henna in various proportions for receiving golden, brown, red or black shades. Lower the table – the instruction which is in detail telling how to be painted this way:
|That is required||Amount of henna and basma depending on length of hair||Preparation and coloring|
In any case, you shouldn’t save on dry powder. It is better to part superfluous, than at midpoint to understand that won’t be enough. Especially price of them low.
Add to solution of henna and a basma of 3 g of the dry leaves of a rhubarb crushed in powder – at you natural chestnut dye for hair will turn out
Pharmaceutical camomile collecting
Camomile – natural fair-haired dye for hair! With its help it is possible to clarify a dark head of hear on 3-4 tones, to paint over a gray hair or to give to ringlets light by nature a beautiful golden shade.
For each of these purposes there is the recipe:
- Clarification by camomile collecting a dark head of hear. Make one glass of dry flowers 1,5 glasses of boiled water. Cover a kastryulka and let’s broth be drawn about an hour.
Then filter and add 50 grams of peroxide of hydrogen. Apply structure on pure dry locks, wait half an hour and wash away warm water. Perhaps, clarification on some tones will happen not after the first procedure, and somewhere after the second or third.
To data! For fixing of effect it is good to use the camomile conditioner prepared by the hands after each washing of the head. Make some tablespoons of dry flowers in liter of hot water, let’s stand 15-20 minutes, filter and use.
- Other clarifying recipe: Fill in 1,5 glasses of a dry camomile with 4 glasses of vodka and let’s be drawn 2 weeks. After that add 50 g of peroxide of hydrogen. The structure is ready to application! Hold time on hair – half an hour.
- If coloring of a gray hair is meant by natural dyes, the recipe will be such: a glass of camomile flowers fill in a floor with liter of cool boiled water and leave for 2 hours. Then add 3 tablespoons of glycerin to broth.
Apply the painting structure on locks, put on a polyethylene cap + a warm scarf, wait hour and wash away warm water. As a result at you amazing golden color has to turn out.
Roots and leaves of a rhubarb
Also in house conditions it is possible to change color of a head of hear a rhubarb. Still our grandmothers used it for giving to hair of a fair-haired or ashy shade.
Here recipes of paints:
- If you have fair hair, and you want fair-haired with copper outflow, after the next washing of the head rinse them with the following structure: 2 tablespoons of the crushed root of a rhubarb and 1 glass of cold water to boil within 15-20 minutes at continuous stirring. Then broth to filter, cool and rinse with it a head of hear.
On a photo – a rhubarb (for those who never saw it). Grows in a kitchen garden. From it tasty pies turn out!
- To receive pure fair-haired color, add 100 grams of vinegar to the broth prepared according to the previous recipe or white wine on a water liter floor. Bring structure to boiling and leave on slow fire, a half of liquid won’t be evaporated yet. Also rinse with the turned-out broth hair after washing.
- Other way of obtaining fair-haired color! And a root of a rhubarb you boil 20 grams of leaves in 0,5 grape white wines before evaporation of a half of volume. Ideal option for a normal and oily hair.
Other recipes of house paints
Also hair-dyeing by natural dyes is possible according to the recipes given in the table below.
Also it is not all natural paints. Similar recipes much. Look for, experiment and to impart experience!
And finally there is a wish to warn: change of a hair color the considered means is always a few adventure! After all it is impossible to predict with an accuracy as your ringlets will behave and how strong effect will render natural dyes on them.
In any case, unpleasant surprises shouldn’t be. Unless when using a basma and henna. In addition we recommend for viewing interesting video in this article.
If you want to thank, add specification or objection, to ask a question to the author – add the comment!