Coloring of a gray hair. The gray-haired hair is the core which is completely decoloured, absolutely deprived of a natural pigment. At first there is a small amount of a gray hair in different parts of the head, and them is almost imperceptible (25% of a gray hair).
The gray-haired hair is the core which is completely decoloured, absolutely deprived of a natural pigment.
It is possible to return color only by means of coloring, but scales of a cuticle of such hair are raised, in and result he badly perceives coloring. Hardly the received color is easily washed away, after all molecules of paint have the small size and easily pass through open “door” of a cuticle.
The three-layer core of a hair has:
- corteza – the main layer in which there are color pigments,
- cuticle – an external colourless protective layer,
- the hair root – is in a follicle (special deepening in skin).
Gradually, in process of a growing, in a follicle melanotsita which are responsible for production of a color pigment stop being formed, and locks turn gray.
About posedeniye phases
At first there is a small amount of a gray hair in different parts of the head, and them is almost imperceptible (25% of a gray hair).
Further their quantity increases to a half of all ringlets, gray-haired hairs mix up with the pigmented. Such gray hair call salt with pepper.
And a final stage – all hair become gray-haired.
Before starting coloring, it is necessary to define percent of a gray hair. Depending on this indicator the formula of drawing up the painting mix gets out.
About a pro-grass for coloring of a gray hair
Special technologies are applied to a choosy gray hair in coloring.
The “glass” gray hair at which cuticle scales densely adjoin to each other, a hair surface smooth (“glass”) is especially difficult painted over. In this case the procedure called by a pro-grass is applied to disclosure of scales.
About prepigmentation of hair
If a gray hair settles down unevenly, coloring in one color can give an uneven shade. The ends will be dark, and roots – to have lighter shade. In addition the received color from gray-haired roots will quickly be washed away.
In this case special preparatory procedure which is called “prepigmentation” – preliminary coloring of sites with a gray hair before the main processing is necessary. During this procedure the gray-haired hair is sated with a pigment.
Prepigmentation is recommended to be done:
- in the presence of a local gray hair (single gray-haired locks or contours),
- on gray-haired roots,
- for sites of hair with a gray hair it is more than 80%.
Prepigmentation is recommended to be carried out dye of a natural shade or mikstony. The choice of means depends on desirable effect.
Thus color of dye has to be one tone lighter, than tone which we want to receive. It is possible to pigment dye of desirable color.
The chosen paint shade for prepigmentation (1/2 tubes) mixes up with water in the ratio 1:2.
The made formula is applied only on a gray hair and maintained within 15 minutes.
The second part of dye connects to an oxidizer of 3% of concentration and is put from above, from roots by the ends, thus the previous solution isn’t washed away.
About drawing up composition for coloring
- We make coloring of a gray hair in other colors by means of paints of a natural row as they are characterized by the greatest covering properties.
- And the pigment isn’t added if it is less than 50% of gray hair.
- Red tone badly paint over a gray hair, therefore addition of a pigment of a natural shade obligatory even if it is less than 50% of gray hair. The necessary red shade mixes up with dye of a natural row in a proportion 1:1.
- Or in a different way – when coloring in reddish tone we mix paint with a golden mikston.
- At a gray hair we take salt with pepper color one tone lighter. The reason that part of hair still contains a certain quantity of a natural pigment which will mix up with an artificial pigment of dye and will give more dark color.
- It is less than 30% of gray hair – we mix 2 shares of paint of desirable color with one part of a golden pigment and 6% the oksigenty.
- If gray hairs of 30-60%, desirable color of paint we connect to a natural pigment in a proportion 1:1 and we add 6% an oxidizer.
- Gray hair of 60-100% – a ratio of dye and a pigment 1:3, an oxidizer – 6%. We put a paint coat more, than usually.
- The grown roots are tinted with use of an oxidizer of 1,5 or 3% of concentration.
Shchetinisty mix when coloring a gray hair with a scattered gray hair
1. For very hard hair with tone depth from 8 to 9, we take 60 ml of mix of paint and a pigment and we add 50 ml of 6% of an oksigent.
2. For hair with the closed structure and the level of color from 7 below – 60 ml (dye plus a pigment) and 30 ml of 9% of oxidizer.
|Still articles about hair-dyeing:||Advertizing:|
You want to be aware of news? To receive new master classes? Interesting, useful articles on e-mail? Subscribe to free newsletter. Be for this purpose registered on the site.