Natural, cheap and all known henna for hair: the advantage and harm, what product to choose, features. Henna it is useful to carry out coloring at a hair loss, the product can be applied on skin and on all length, the effect will be swept up already through some procedures.
- 1 In what advantage of henna
- 2 Harm of henna and contraindication
- 3 Indian, Iranian, Chinese?
- 4 Henna shades on hair
- 5 Henna use secrets
- 6 Use of colourless henna
- 7 Manifestation of color and how many to hold henna
- 8 How to wash away henna from hair
Henna – the very first product which will be remembered in conversation on natural dyes. She is used for a long time, costs not much, simple in use, helps to receive different shades of red and red scale in house conditions. Often speak about advantage of henna, but whether there is it actually? Not always green powder from bags has beneficial influence on hair, in certain cases it can strongly do much harm.
In what advantage of henna
Henna represents the crushed henna leaves. They contain vitamins and tannins, in a product traces of essential oils meet. If to compare henna to chemical dyes, it belongs to hair more carefully, doesn’t destroy a core, but thus can cardinally change color. Also there is on sale a colourless look which is used only in the medical purposes or alternately with a classical grass when the necessary shade is already reached, and the restoring course needs to be continued.
In what advantage of henna for hair:
- Strengthening of bulbs. Henna it is useful to carry out coloring at a hair loss, the product can be applied on skin and on all length, the effect will be swept up already through some procedures.
- Disposal of dandruff. Henna will help to clean “snow” on the head, will cure and will clear skin.
- Against fat content. Henna dries head skin, absorbs fat, gives to hair a tidy look, does volume.
- For volume. Henna deeply gets under a cuticle, fills a hair, does it thicker. Right after application it is possible to see it. If porosity high, volume in the tail can increase by 25-30%.
- There are no restrictions on age or a state of health. Pregnant women and the feeding women, children or teenagers can dye hair henna even, also to use a product for treatment.
- Decrease in fragility. It is reached also due to filling of a core by tannic and other substances, the hair becomes strong, rigid, dense.
It is possible to refer low cost to advantages of a product, availability, henna it is possible to get in any shop. It is easy to use natural dye in house conditions, in a dry form it is perfectly stored at the room temperature.
Video: Coloring of hair henna and basmy
Harm of henna and contraindication
Despite huge advantage of henna it can do and a certain harm. A widespread problem – missing in the necessary shade. It is considered cosmetic defect, but has a great influence on an emotional state. Sometimes henna “goes” to a green or gray shade that not only it is unpleasant, but also it is difficult to correct.
What harm henna can do to hair:
- To dry up. If hair the patients in itself weakened, damaged secheny, natural dye only worsens a state.
- To cause an allergy. Dye though natural, but individual intolerance meets.
- To straighten curls. Coloring of hair henna after a chemical wave can lead to straightening of ringlets, and uneven.
It is possible to refer the weak painting ability on a gray hair to shortcomings of a product. Henna gives a shade, but it won’t be uniform. One more problem – removal of color. It is possible to use chemical dyes after henna only in 2-3 months, the full otrashchivaniye of natural color in certain cases is required.
Indian, Iranian, Chinese?
The advantage of henna will depend directly on the country of origin. Now on shelves of shops it is possible to meet the natural dyes enriched with oils and extracts of herbs. Additives reduce harm, prevent drying, look after hair. Also there is a multi-colored henna. She allows to receive the most different shades of brown, copper and red scale. Here it is necessary to consider specifically structure, often the producer dissembles, adds chemistry. But the most widespread still was and remains the usual dried-up grass in bags.
Main types of natural henna:
- The Iranian. It the cheapest also is practically in all shops. This type of henna strongly dries hair, gives red and copper shades.
- Indian henna. It is better and expensive product, it is difficult to find it in retail shops, but it is always possible to buy on the Internet. This henna gives more vitamins and useful substances to hair, more carefully to them concerns, helps to receive shades of red scale.
- Chinese henna. Seldom meets on retail or masks under the Iranian product. Often it is added with the Chinese herbs which aren’t always specified on packing. Dries hair, as well as the Iranian henna.
Henna shades on hair
The painting abilities at a product high, but the result will depend directly on an initial shade, and also technology, a hormonal background, a condition of hair. If on them already there is a chemical paint, the result can also be unpredictable or henna simply won’t work. You shouldn’t look for tables with henna shades on the Internet, chance to get to the necessary color minimum. It is better to be guided by data which the producer gives. Than henna is more expensive and more qualitative (Indian), that high probabilities to carry out successful coloring.
With extra care it is necessary to use henna on a fair and fair hair. There is a high probability of that instead of beautiful copper color there will be an unpleasant shade of yellow straw. The only exit – to try henna on a small lock of hair in a hairdress.
Henna use secrets
To receive from a product not only beautiful color, but also the maximum advantage, to reduce harm and to prevent an issushivaniye of hair, it is necessary to prepare weight for coloring correctly. By no means it is impossible to use for this purpose metal ware, it is necessary to stir only wooden or plastic sticks, shovels, spoons. That weight was enough, it is necessary to calculate correctly by data on packing. At long hair it is more reasonable to take at once 10-20 g more. To stir up a little powder, to add it won’t turn out.
Henna use secrets:
- Instead of water it is possible to use grass broths. They will present additional food, and also will help to change a shade. The camomile and parsley clarify, and broth of an onions peel gives to a karkada a redness, for brown and chestnut flowers coffee, black tea is added.
- It is necessary to fill in powder with hot liquid, but not boiled water. To release the painting pigments from henna, the product is drawn not less than 5 hours, better all night long. To cover ware, periodically to stir.
- It is better to apply henna on slightly moistened hair serially on locks. For medical effect it is possible to rub in head skin, to massage.
- After putting henna to wrap up the head with polyethylene that locks didn’t dry up, and dye started working.
Use of colourless henna
If the purpose of use of henna for hair is not change of color, but treatment, it isn’t necessary to draw henna long. It is enough to fill in with hot liquid, to insist hour. Then approximately as much time to sustain on hair, head skin.
That it is possible to add to masks from henna:
The general rules of application of the masks from henna bearing advantage for hair don’t change: products need to be put before washing of the head. If on hair there are laying means or they too dirty and fat, the rule changes. At first it is necessary to wash up hair, then to apply henna, then it is simple to rinse a mask without shampoo, but with balm. In hold time of mix on hair the head always becomes covered with polyethylene, it is possible to warm in addition a cap or a towel, the percent of penetration of nutrients in a core will be higher.
Manifestation of color and how many to hold henna
Hold time of henna is usually specified on packing. If hair dark, it it is possible to increase till 5-6 o’clock. It is necessary to know that final color will be shown within two days. The head all this time can’t be washed. Also you shouldn’t use irons for a hair straightening, curling irons, hot (thermo) hair curlers. It is desirable to refuse hairsprays, skins, mousses for a while.
In the first days hair will react to any external influence not in the best way. But it is possible to apply indelible oils and serums for tips on them. They will serve as additional protection at visit of the pool, bathing in the sea, walks under the scorching sun.
How to wash away henna from hair
Washing off of henna from hair – one of the most unpleasant moments because of which many avoid natural dye. Comb-out of grass parts for several days attracts nobody. But there is one very easy way which will help to clean everything from the first.
How quickly to wash away henna from hair:
- To incline the head over a sink or a bathroom, to rinse the main part of henna, finger-tips to scratch skin.
- To wring out slightly hair.
- To apply plentifully hair balm. At length to shoulders not less than 70-80 g. To massage as make foam shampoo. About 5-6 minutes.
- To incline the head, to wash away balm together with the henna remains. If necessary once again to repeat.
Except full removal of parts of henna, this way allows to close scales, to receive ideally smooth and beautiful hair. Let new color only please!