Ombre – an extension of color on hair that assumes clarification of tips with creation of smooth transitions to more dark roots. The result reached at similar coloring is similar to effect of the burned-out hair.
- 1 What the equipment to an ombra assumes?
- 2 Classical extension of color
- 3 Light tips and the clarified roots
- 4 Effect of the grown tips
- 5 Division of the main tone strip
- 6 Contrast locks
- 7 Monochrome to an ombra
- 8 Tongues of flame
- 9 Color to an ombra
- 10 How to make an extension of color in house conditions?
- 11 Preparation for coloring procedure
- 12 Course of works
- 13 Useful recommendations
- 14 Who suits coloring of hair with use of equipment to an ombra?
- 15 In summary
Ombre – an extension of color on hair that assumes clarification of tips with creation of smooth transitions to more dark roots. The result reached at similar coloring is similar to effect of the burned-out hair. The extension of color allows to create indistinct borders, to realize smooth transitions between sites of hair that differ among themselves according to a shade.
What the equipment to an ombra assumes?
Coloring of hair by this method is based on use of several tones. The main emphasis is carried out on creation of a delicate overflowing of shades from light in more saturated. Thus, the horizontal line turns out stretched. The similar gradation looks very accurately, but at the same time it is the extremely original.
Classical extension of color
The standard equipment to an ombra assumes coloring of hair in two main tones. Horizontal borders here are carried out by the indistinct. Separate shades smoothly pass from one into another.
Such extension of color from dark to light looks the ideal decision for brunettes as for coloring are used tone which are most approached to the natural. Often at realization of classical equipment apply chocolate, coffee, wheaten, copper and saturated amber shades.
Light tips and the clarified roots
The specified option best of all looks on hair, light by nature. In particular, use of equipment is recommended to owners of a fair hair.
Effect of the grown tips
The similar type of painting looks optimum option for women who wish to delay the next painting of hair for the longest term. The extension of color assumes saturation of radical part more dark tones. In turn, ringlets are painted in saturated light shades.
Division of the main tone strip
How looks such to an ombra? The photo of ready works with use of equipment can be seen in this material. As it is possible to understand from the definition, coloring demands division of the ends and roots of hair the expressed strip of a contrast shade. The similar option suits courageous young ladies and lovers of various experiments with own appearance.
Realization of equipment is based on coloring in light shades not of all lower part of ringlets, but only separate locks. Such option is suitable for lovers of effective style, girls who prefer extravagant, bright dresses.
Monochrome to an ombra
Along with classical to an ombra, the monochrome equipment even more often draws attention of women of fashion in the current season. In most cases when painting hair by the specified way clear horizontal boundary between black and light tones is created. However application of indistinct transitions closer here is allowed to the terminations of ringlets.
Tongues of flame
The equipment to an ombra thanks to which the terminations of ringlets become similar to the burning tongues of flame, enjoys extreme popularity among modern girls. The ideal decision the way of coloring looks for bright brunettes. In this case the terminations of dark hair are framed in orange, red, golden and honey shades.
Especially attractively the result looks on long hairstyles. Perfectly application of graduation of ringlets supplements the above effect. Laying of tips of hair in the form of small, smooth cascades does tips of locks by more live, emphasizes original lines of such decision.
Color to an ombra
The extension of color happens to use of a variety of bright, saturated shades. The equipment opens opportunity for realization of the most courageous, original ideas. The choice of flowers and an order of their drawing depends on individual wishes of the girl.
Such extension of color on hair suits extravagant persons, persons who got used to formation of the images directed on attraction of general attention. Color to an ombra acts as good option for parties. However at creation of style for every day it is better not to use technology of hair-dyeing as multi-colored ringlets look quite extremely.
How to make an extension of color in house conditions?
For independent coloring of hair on the basis of equipment the ombra can use specialized sets. However such option doesn’t guarantee successful result. Therefore it is better to use means that are applied in beauty shops.
So that is required for an extension of color:
- professional paint with the clarifying effect;
- nonmetallic capacity for preparation of the painting structure;
- brush and hairbrush for uniform distribution of means;
- food wrap or foil;
- plastic clips for locks.
Preparation for coloring procedure
That the soft extension of color as a result turned out, in the beginning it is worth executing tapering on hair. Thus it is desirable that tips remained dense.
Shortly before coloring it is recommended to apply a nutritious mask to hair on the basis of vegetable oil. Such decision will eliminate aggressive impact of a chemical composition on ringlets, will allow to keep their natural look.
The nutritious mask is applied on locks on all their length. About two tablespoons of oil are for this purpose used. Further the head densely is wrapped in a cotton scarf or a towel. The vegetable mask is recommended to be applied before going to bed and to leave on hair on all night long.
Course of works
- For a start the painting structure on the basis of recommendations of the manufacturer is involved. Accurate observance of proportions has the defining value as, otherwise, color will turn out less refined here.
- Locks measure at the necessary length which will be exposed to coloring in brighter shade.
- Hair divide into separate ringlets. The central large lock is fixed in occipital part of the head, two remained – on each side.
- Further start directly putting paint. For this purpose use the brush back. Coloring begins with forward part of the head. The prepared structure is distributed most evenly on ringlets. Then similar operation is made with locks that remained behind.
- The painted locks densely turn in a foil or a polyethylene film.
- Maintain the painting structure on hair throughout time specified on packing. Then means is washed away, and ringlets properly dry.
- The following stage assumes shade stretching, creation of smooth, soft transitions. For this purpose do a space from limit of separate tones approximately in 5 cm then process this area clarifier. Usually, for emergence of effect of an extension of color enough no more than 10 minutes.
- In end hair are exposed to restoration. They are washed out carefully shampoo, processed curative masks and balms.
There are some useful tips which allow to understand better technology of coloring of hair to an ombra. So, the clarifying structure should be put quickly. Without covering a foil or a polyethylene film the last quickly enough dries on hair. If cardinal change of an image with performance of a hairstyle is planned, better to make it some days before coloring procedure.
Who suits coloring of hair with use of equipment to an ombra?
Images on the basis of equipment to an ombra which photo can be seen in this article, look most attractively on a long, straight hair. However, owners of hairstyles are recommended to resort to a painting method also like cascade, to girls with wavy hair. Thanks to performance of professional laying, such painting allows to create effect of dense, magnificent ringlets, to emphasize striking traits of the person. All this possible thanks to clarification of locks becomes closer to the middle of length and the termination, and also blackout of hair at roots.
The main advantage to an ombra – coloring of hair with preservation of the most natural look. Use of classical equipment looks fine option for women that need changes, but are afraid of rather cardinal changes. Thanks to a way of coloring it is possible to leave the main natural shade of hair, considerably having changed tone of roots and tips of ringlets. At the same time realization of the most modern, original ideas gives the chance to courageous girls fully to open the most non-standard images.